£35 + VAT – Package Discounts available (+10 courses)
The Assessing Display Screen Equipment Online Training Course is designed to understand the duties of a Display Screen Equipment Assessor, to fulfil statutory training obligations and reduce the risk of work related conditions.
The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations contain special directives covering DSE safety. Both employers and employee‐users have responsibilities under the legislation. As DSE Assessor you have important responsibilities no just to complete the DSE Assessment with the user but also to identify poor practices and give practical solutions to solve identified issues. This course helps you to understand the legal framework and the principles of DSE risk assessment in order to address the risk related.
On successful completion of the course you will obtain a certificate. Your certificate will be available to download as soon as you have passed your course.
The Assessing Display Screen Equipment course is approved by The International Institute of Risk & Safety Management IIRSM.
What you will learn on this course?
- Introduction to DSE
- Legislation DSE Awareness
- Protecting Your Body
- Adjusting Your Chair
- Adjusting Your Screen
- Work Arrangements
- Adjusting the Layout of Your Workstation
- Adjusting Your Work Environment
- Risk Assessment Overview
- Principles of Sensible Risk Management
- Health and Safety Legislation
- Hazards and Risks
- Control and Prevention Strategies
- Practical Element
Who should attend this course?
- Anyone responsible for assessing display screen equipment.
What are the purposes of this course?
- Develop skills, knowledge and understanding of the DSE regulations and your responsibilities as DSE Assessor.
- Learn to identify the hazards and the most common health risk associated to DSE.
- Promote a safe environment within the organisation.
How long is this course?
This course has an approximate duration of 2 – 3 hours depending on your review system and thinking time to answer the questions. The amount of video content shown is approx. 110 mins.
What type of assessment does this course use?
The course’s assessment method is multiple choice questions. You are able to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and you will have 3 chances per module. All modules must have a 70% score to achieve a pass.
What are the recommended System Requirements?
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
If you want to purchase a course for yourself or someone else click on buy now:
Important: To register for your account, you need your own individual email address whose account name should match your name in the registration. We will use this address to send a confirmation email, or a new password and to confirm your name to issue your certificate.
If you require a VAT invoice, want to arrange an alternative payment method or to take advantage of our multiple discounts (purchase more than 10 courses at once) and/or would like to have access to a Business Account.
If you already have an account, please go to our training portal