The Dignity and Privacy Online Training Course is to promote the two crucial attributes you must have when working with people in a caring, supportive environment.
The course will start by defining dignity and privacy within the healthcare sector, and will explain how the two are quite often linked. It will then go on to give you a range of useful professional tips about setting up the right working relationship with your service users, It discusses some of the issues that can arise when dignity and privacy are not respected.
On successful completion of the course you will obtain a certificate. Your certificate will be available for download as soon as you pass your course.
The Dignity and Privacy course is accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
What you will learn on this course?
- Overview Dignity and Privacy
- Understanding the Principles
- Dignity – Good Practice Part 1
- Dignity – Good Practice Part 2
- Privacy – Good Practice
- Overcoming Barriers to Dignity and Privacy
Who should attend this course.
- Anyone who works in the care environment.
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding of the processes of Dignity and Privacy.
What are the purposes of this course?
- To understand dignity and privacy as the most important attributes in care.
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the good practices of Dignity and Privacy to ensure that people in your care are treated as individuals, whatever their differences or values, and their particular needs are met.li>
How long is this course?
This course has an approximate duration of 1 – 2 hours depending on your review system and thinking time to answer the questions. The amount of video content shown is approx. 50 mins.
What type of assessment does this course use?
The course’s assessment method is multiple choice questions. You are able to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and you will have 3 chances per module. All modules must have a 70% score to achieve a pass.
What are the recommended System Requirements?
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
If you want to purchase a course for yourself or someone else click on buy now:
Important: To register for your account, you need your own individual email address whose account name should match your name in the registration. We will use this address to send a confirmation email, or a new password and to confirm your name to issue your certificate.
If you require a VAT invoice, want to arrange an alternative payment method or to take advantage of our multiple discounts (purchase more than 10 courses at once) and/or would like to have access to a Business Account.
If you already have an account, please go to our training portal