ONLINE TRAINING COURSES
Health & Safety Online Courses
Whether you are an individual, small or big business looking for courses in Health and Safety, Fire Safety, Food Safety or Health and Social Care. Our online courses are an effective affordable and attractive alternative to the traditional classroom training, or a very good complement to it. They have a high-quality combination of up to date content, animation and presentation which contributes to a better retention of knowledge, whilst keeping the learner interested and engaged.
Important: To register for your account, you need your own individual email address whose account name should match your name in the registration. We will use this address to send a confirmation email, or a new password and to confirm your name to issue your certificate.
- Balance the demands of work, home and professional expectations with online courses professionally written, approved by accreditation bodies such as ROSPA, IIRSM, IFR, IATP and/or accredited by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles.
- Enhance current skills and meet the goals of professional development.Contribute to create a safe environment within an organisation.
- Train staff and guarantee that all of them receive the same accurate and relevant content and are assessed in the same way.
- Support induction programmes with our online courses and create the best induction experiences for new employees.
- Ensure your business is fully compliant at all times, keeping your staff up-to-date with latest regulations and policies regarding Health and safety, Fire Safety, Food Safety and Health and Social care.
Health & Social Care Online Courses
With our online courses you can:
- Create your account, start your course at your convenience, make your own schedule, work at your own speed and access the course as many times as you need.
- Easy to use video learning platform accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Assess your knowledge through multiple choice questionnaires.
- Track your progress.
- Download your certificate immediately after you have successfully completed the course.
If you are an organisation, you can create a Business account, this account allows you to:
- Manage your online training business account to assign courses and licences to your staff.
- Track thier progress.
- Download a copy of your staff’s certificate (if they have successfully completed a course)
- Generate a report of users, course(s) and the dates they successfully passed the course.
- Take advantage of our discounts if you purchase more than 10 courses (licences).
Contact us to create your Business Account today.
Online courses approved by and distributed under license.