This very popular 3 hour ELS course has being designed to develop the knowledge and understanding of what to do in an emergency situation. The course covers a syllabus for immediate emergency care, using up to date and approved first aid techniques, including those outlined in the guidelines of the UK Resuscitation Council.
Delegates will obtain a certificate valid for 3 years.
What will you learn on this course?
- Introduction of First Aid.
- Incident Management.
- Unconsciousness – Unresponsive Casualty.
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Bleeding and Wounds.
Who should attend this course?
- People wishing to know basic first aid and understand what action to take in any emergency situation where there is no time to wait for the official first aider. Learn how to provide first aid to casualties in an emergency.
- People who provide support to fully qualified First Aiders.
What are the purposes of this course?
- To develop the knowledge and understanding of what to do in an emergency situation.
- Learners achieve personal growth and engagement in learning.
How long does this course last?
This course is delivered as a 3 hour session.
What type of assessment does this course use?
The course provides theory and practical scenarios. Our assessment methods for this course may include:
- Practical Demonstration.
- Group Discussion.
- Case study.
- Observation of learner’s skills.
- Question and Answer sessions
Where you can take this course?
In-house training: This course is delivered anywhere in England and Wales at your premises.
Contact us for your In-house training.
Private Course: We can organise and deliver your course at the location that suits you.
Contact us for your Private Course.