Equality, Diversity and Discrimination. This online training course will develop knowledge and understanding on Equality, Diversity and Discrimination in order to avoid all forms of discrimination and ensure that you and your organisation meet all the responsibilities in relation to equality and diversity.
There is growing concern for the theme of equality and attention to diversity in our society, these terms have given rise to several fragmented interpretations which might create tensions and conflicts within communities and organisations. That is why it is important to be clear and raise awareness about issues related to equality, diversity and discrimination. A clear understanding will bring peace of mind and stability to stakeholders, workforce and customers and the opportunity to tap into the valuable resources available.
This course will consist of 10 chapters containing the key elements to understanding equality and diversity, and the characteristic that should be considered to create good practices within an organisation in accordance with relevant legislation.
On successful completion of the course you will obtain a certificate. Equality, Diversity and Discrimination course is accredited by the CPD Certification Service
What you will learn on this course?
- What is Equality & Diversity
- Equality and Diversity Legislation
- What do we Mean by Discrimination
- Promoting Diversity
- Links Between Values, Attitudes and Beliefs
- Stereotypes, Prejudices and Discrimination
- Institutional Discrimination
- Resistance to Feedback
- Valuing Others
- Course Summary
Who should attend this course?
- Anyone interested in providing inclusive support.
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding on equality and diversity.
What are the purposes of this course?
- Develop knowledge and understanding on Equality, Diversity and Discrimination in order to avoid all forms of discrimination li>
- Achieve best practices to ensure you meet all your responsibilities.li>
How long is this course?
This course has an approximate duration of 1.5 – 2.5 hours depending on your review system and thinking time to answer the questions. The amount of video content shown is approx. 70 mins.
What type of assessment does this course use?
The course’s assessment method is multiple choice questions. You are able to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and you will have 3 chances per module. All modules must have a 70% score to achieve a pass.
What are the recommended System Requirements?
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
If you want to purchase a course for yourself or someone else click on buy now:
Important: To register for your account, you need your own individual email address whose account name should match your name in the registration. We will use this address to send a confirmation email, or a new password and to confirm your name to issue your certificate.
If you require a VAT invoice, want to arrange an alternative payment method or to take advantage of our multiple discounts (purchase more than 10 courses at once) and/or would like to have access to a Business Account.
If you already have an account, please go to our training portal