This three day (18 hour) Food Safety Supervision for Retail course is designed to develop knowledge and understanding of how food business operators can ensure compliance with food safety legislation, the application and monitoring of good hygiene practice and how to implement food safety management procedures.
Nationally recognised awarded qualification to the Ofqual standard.
What will you learn on this course?
- Food safety management procedures.
- Responsibilities of employers and employees.
- Food Safety Legislation.
- Personal hygiene standards.
- Procedures for cleaning and disinfection.
- Procedures to control contamination and cross-contamination.
- Importance of Methods for waste disposal.
- Importance of Methods for pest control.
- Temperature control.
- Food safety hazards.
- Ensuring and maintaining personal hygiene of staff.
Who should attend this course?
- People working in a food business at supervisory level.
What are the purposes of this course?
- to develop knowledge and understanding of the supervisors role in food safety, good hygiene practice and how to implement food safety management procedures.
How long does this course take?
This course is delivered as a 3 Day programme (18 hours).
What type of assessment does this course use?
Our assessment methods for this course may include:
- Group Discussion.
- Case study.
- Question and answer sessions.
Assessment 45 multiple choice questions.
All learning outcomes must be met to achieve a Pass.
Where you can take the course?
In-house training: This course is delivered anywhere in the UK at your premises.
Contact us for your In-house training
Private Course: We can organise and deliver your course at the location that suits you.
Contact us for your Private Course