This three day (18 hour) HACCP Based Food Safety Systems course is designed to develop knowledge and understanding of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points in a manufacturing environment. This qualification is intended both for those already working in the food manufacturing industry, and those wishing to work in food manufacturing.
Nationally recognised awarded qualification to the Ofqual standard.
What will you learn on this course?
- Requirements and purposes of a HACCP system.
- Features and terminology of HACCP.
- HACCP system in the workplace.
- Operatives responsibility within the HACCP system.
- Documenting, verifying and reviewing the HACCP system.
- Food safety procedures risk assessment.
- Report food safety hazards, infestations and food spoilage.
- Legal responsibilities of food operatives.
- Personal hygiene practices.
- Cleaning and disinfection.
- Waste disposal.
- Pest control.
- Food safety hazards.
- Methods and procedures for controlling food safety .
- Food safety from contamination and cross-contamination.
- Health risk from contamination.
- Food handling practices and procedures.
- Temperature control.
Who should attend this course?
- People working already working in the food manufacturing industry and those who wish to work in food manufacturing or food supply chain roles.
- People wanting to understand of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points in a manufacturing system.
- People wanting to undertake training or to further develop knowledge and/or skills in this subject area.
What are the purposes of this course?
- To develop knowledge and understanding of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points in a manufacturing environment.
How long does this course last?
This course is delivered as a 3 Day programme (18 hours).
What type of assessment does the course use?
The course provides theory and practical scenarios. Our assessment methods for this course may include:
- Group Discussion.
- Case study.
- Question and answer sessions.
Assessment x2 30 multiple choice questionnaire.
All learning outcomes must be met to achieve a Pass.
Where you can take the course?
In-house training: This course is delivered anywhere in the UK at your premises.
Contact us for your In-house training
Private Course: We can organise and deliver your course at the location that suits you.
Contact us for your Private Course