At the end of the Handling Information in a Care Setting you will be able to understand the need for secure handling of information in social care settings and you will know how to access support for handling information in those settings.
On successful completion of the course you will obtain a certificate. Your certificate will be available for download as soon as you pass your course.
The Handling Information in a Care Settincourse is accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
What you will learn on this course?
- Putting it into practice
Who should attend this course?
- Anyone who works in a health or social care setting.
- Anyone who works in the care environment.
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding of handling information properly..
What are the purposes of this course?
Understand requirements for handling information in health and social care settings
Be able to implement good practice in handling information
Be able to support others to handle information
- To develop knowledge and understanding about the requirements for handling information and be able to support others in this activity.
- To develop knowledge and understanding of the good practices for handling information in a care setting
How long is this course?
This course has an approximate duration of 40 mins – 1.5 hours depending on your review system and thinking time to answer the questions. The amount of video content shown is approx. 20 mins.
What type of assessment does this course use?
The course’s assessment method is multiple choice questions. You are able to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and you will have 3 chances per module. All modules must have a 70% score to achieve a pass.
What are the recommended System Requirements?
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
If you want to purchase a course for yourself or someone else click on buy now:
Important: To register for your account, you need your own individual email address whose account name should match your name in the registration. We will use this address to send a confirmation email, or a new password and to confirm your name to issue your certificate.
If you require a VAT invoice, want to arrange an alternative payment method or to take advantage of our multiple discounts (purchase more than 10 courses at once) and/or would like to have access to a Business Account.
If you already have an account, please go to our training portal