Your Personal Development Online Training Course.
A key part of your progression within the adult social care sector will be focused on your personal development. In a number of sectors, it is even a legal requirement to continue to develop your skills and knowledge and it is essential to ensure you are working to the most up to date standards and guidance.
The course will start by looking at the way standards are set, monitored and regulated for social care organisations and workers throughout the UK. It then goes on to cover the codes of practice and legislation, reflecting on your work to ensure continued improvement, communication, feedback and much more.
On successful completion of the course you will obtain a certificate. Your certificate will be available for download as soon as you pass your course.
Your Personal Development course is accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
What you will learn on this course?
- Your personal development
- Setting Standards
- Codes of Practice and Legislation
- Reflecting on your work activities
- Personal attitudes and beliefs
- Formal and Informal Learning
- Personal Development Plans
Who should attend this course?
- Anyone who needs to continue developing their skills in a care setting, keeping standards and guidance up to date
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding on equality and diversity.
What are the purposes of this course?
- Understand the importance of create your Personal Development Plan and define the areas you need to develop.
- Know the steps to achieve your personal development plan.
How long is this course?
This course has an approximate duration of 50 min – 1 hour depending on your review system and thinking time to answer the questions. The amount of video content shown is approx. 35 mins .
What type of assessment does this course use?
The course’s assessment method is multiple choice questions. You are able to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and you will have 3 chances per module. All modules must have a 70% score to achieve a pass.
What are the recommended System Requirements?
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
If you want to purchase a course for yourself or someone else click on buy now:
Important: To register for your account, you need your own individual email address whose account name should match your name in the registration. We will use this address to send a confirmation email, or a new password and to confirm your name to issue your certificate.
If you require a VAT invoice, want to arrange an alternative payment method or to take advantage of our multiple discounts (purchase more than 10 courses at once) and/or would like to have access to a Business Account.
If you already have an account, please go to our training portal