£35 + VAT – Package Discounts available (+10 courses)
The Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5 Online Course is intended to give you an overview of how the National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme works, what the scoring criteria are and how these are assessed by the inspectors, the appeals process, the Safer Food Better Business management system, E-Coli and concludes with some practical advice for ensuring your premises gets the best score possible. On successful completion of the course you will obtain a certificate. Your certificate will be available to download as soon as you have passed your course.
The Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5 course is accredited by the CPD Certification Service.
What you will learn on this course?
- An Introduction Food Hygiene Ratings
- Achieving Food Hygiene Rating
- Safer Food Better Business
- Good Hygiene Structure and Cleaning
Who should attend this course?
- Business owners, Food handlers, Managers and Supervisors of food premises.
- People wishing to develop knowledge and understanding of the Food Hygiene Rating scheme.
What are the purposes of this course?
- Develop skills, knowledge and understanding about the National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme works in order to achieve or maintain the best score possible for your business.
How long is this course?
This course has an approximate duration of 1 – 2 hours depending on your review system and thinking time to answer the questions. The amount of video content shown is approx. 50 mins.
What type of assessment does this course use?
The course’s assessment method is multiple choice questions. You are able to review all your answers at the end of each module before final submission and you will have 3 chances per module. All modules must have a 70% score to achieve a pass.
What are the recommended System Requirements?
- Operating System: Windows 7+ or Mac OSX (10.8+)
- Browser: A modern and up to date web browser
- Video: Up to date video drivers
- Memory: 1Gb+ RAM
- Additional Software: Flash Player (latest version)
- Download Speed: Broadband (3Mb+)
If you want to purchase a course for yourself or someone else click on buy now:
Important: To register for your account, you need your own individual email address whose account name should match your name in the registration. We will use this address to send a confirmation email, or a new password and to confirm your name to issue your certificate.
If you require a VAT invoice, want to arrange an alternative payment method or to take advantage of our multiple discounts (purchase more than 10 courses at once) and/or would like to have access to a Business Account.
If you already have an account, please go to our training portal